- If you already have CSA, then all the best.
- To set up a meeting, do the usual steps in CSA.
- When completed, export it to MCSA.
- That includes meeting detail, documents and member list.
- If you don’t have CSA, use the Simple Guide or copy from last meeting of meeting detail, agenda and member list.
- Double check the member list for email addresses and the automatically generated documents and make any change.
- Click Create Meeting. The system will send notices to members to download the 123 App or the meeting will automatically appear in member’s 123 App.
- Member can check on his mobile phone for the meeting information.
- When the time comes, the App will send out the reminder to each member to attend the meeting, onsite or online.