Separate “Election” as an independent function. Under “Meeting”, user can choose “Vote” as the option for every “Agenda”. Under the “Vote” option, user can choose “Yes or No” or “Election”. The “Election” here is only for directors or officers that the participants of the meeting have full knowledge of their background. When it comes to the full election such as the election of council members of the HKICPA that has over 30,000 voters, this “Election” function under the “Agenda” is grossly not enough. Therefore, we are going to separate the “Election” in a separate category.
- The new “Election” option as opposed to “Meeting” will take care of the following:
- Separate Candidate Profile page.
- Separate Candidate Self-controlled advertising page.
- Separate Discussion page for each candidate.
- Handles different candidate types, such as CPA (Practising) and CPA (Non-practising).
- Uses Blockchain technology to control the integrity of the election result.
- Every voter can see his or her own vote as compared to the total voting result to ensure accuracy.